General conditions for contracts
These terms and conditions apply to agreements entered into between you (customer/client) and Admax Hosting AB (556605-3764), hereinafter referred to as Admax. These terms are valid from 2021-12-15. If you were previously a customer of Admax AB (556612-0027) and Elit Serverhosting i Helsingborg AB (559054-1057), your contract has been transferred to Admax Hosting AB according to the terms you agreed with them, in which case please refer to these terms or contact our support if you have any questions.
By using Admax web hosting services, or other services provided by Admax, the customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") of the service agreement (hereinafter also referred to as "Subscription") between you as a customer and Admax. The Service is owned and controlled by Admax Hosting AB. These Terms of Service affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, you should not use our services and terminate your services.
- These terms and conditions govern the relationship between the customer and Admax Hosting AB and, where applicable, Admax's subcontractors or partners, with respect to web hosting subscriptions, domain services and server services and related additional services.
- The customer can be a natural or legal person. In order to enter into the contract, the natural person must be of legal age and the legal person entering into the contract must be authorised to enter into the contract on behalf of the legal person.
- The agreement between the parties cannot be extended by the client to additional parties unless agreed between Admax and the client. For domain names and other services, Admax has the right to choose a subcontractor and to change such subcontractor when Admax deems it appropriate (see our Privacy and Data Protection Policy for a complete list of the subcontractors used by Admax). Admax also reserves the right to assign any contract to an existing partner or other party where Admax deems it appropriate to maintain the proper functioning of the service or for other reasons.
- Admax delivers services as soon as technically possible (if ordered via the customer panel normally immediately, otherwise normally within one day) and physical products within five (5) working days.
2. Web, server and domain name subscriptions
- The services included in the Admax web subscription are specified in the separate order confirmation/invoice/service agreement or via the subscription overview in the customer panel.
- Free support on subscriptions during the subscription period is included via email, chat, ticketing and telephone. Admax customer service can be reached by phone 08-525 09 710 during office hours (weekdays 09.00-17.00). In addition, the Admax customer panel (http://login.admaxhosting.se ) provides a detailed description of how to manage the functions of the hosting service.
- Free support is limited to what can be considered normal scope, which includes those parts of the service that can be directly affected by Admax, but not direct questions regarding how programming or the like should be adapted for the environment, unless it is a customization unique to Admax.
- Support is limited in time to a maximum of 1 hour per year per subscription for private subscriptions and to a maximum of 2 hours per year per subscription for business subscriptions, unless otherwise specifically agreed for the service. If support is required beyond the above commitment, the current hourly rate will be charged with a minimum of half an hour (current hourly rate is 980:- excluding VAT).
- For the convenience of the customer, in many cases Admax does not wish to set limits for certain services, in these cases unlimited is the designation. Admax's definition of unlimited is that the services are offered within reasonable limits of what the software and hardware can handle. Admax reserves the right to determine the limits of what is reasonable on a case-by-case basis.
- When a customer wishes to move a domain, website or other service from another hosting company or provider to Admax, Admax will help with this. However, moves can never be guaranteed and in case of more extensive moves Admax may charge for the work after agreement with the customer. In cases where Admax fails to move the domain, the responsibility for the move remains with the client and Admax cannot be held liable for this.
3. contract duration, termination, etc.
- The contract normally runs annually and indefinitely, depending on what was agreed when the service contract was concluded.
- The service contract may be terminated at any time, with effect from the next contractual period. Termination does not entitle the holder to a refund of the fee paid, unless otherwise specifically agreed. If an invoice has been issued for a service that the customer no longer wishes to have, the customer must immediately contact Admax for crediting and issuing a new invoice covering the services the customer wishes to keep. If the invoice is paid, none of the items on the invoice can be credited or refunded retrospectively. If a service has been terminated, the customer may have the service closed at their request before the end of the period, otherwise it will be closed at the end of the service.
- Refunds of fees paid will only be made in cases where the termination is due to serious operational disruptions for which Admax or its subcontractor is responsible. In the event of a breakdown, the fee will be reimbursed in proportion to the duration of the breakdown, in relation to the fee paid.
- Customers can cancel their subscription at any time and the cancellation can be done either by terminating the service in the customer panel, by email or by post. For some services, specific termination conditions may apply and this will be set out in separate conditions approved at the time of ordering.
- Admax has the right to terminate the agreement if the client has breached any of the terms of the agreement. The termination must be made in writing by letter or e-mail. Termination shall be deemed to have taken place three (3) working days after the letter has been submitted for postal processing or two (2) working days after the e-mail has been sent. In the event of serious misuse of the account, termination may take place immediately and a written notice will be sent at the same time as the termination takes place.
4. Payment, fees, etc.
- Fees are invoiced in advance unless otherwise agreed. Ordered services are activated when Admax has received full payment (please note that payment via bank transfer takes 1-2 working days and in the case of extension of subscriptions, such payment should be made in good time to avoid interruptions in the service). It is possible to pay by card via the Admax website.
- Customers who fail to pay will be suspended from their subscription, but not before a payment reminder has been sent by e-mail and displayed in the customer panel. Please note that non-payment will result in the suspension of the service (which will be automatically suspended on the last day of the contract period).
- Admax reserves the right to adjust the fee for a service. Fee changes can only take effect in connection with a new contract period.
- Domains registered by Admax on behalf of a client are registered with the applicant as the owner. Domains registered by Admax will continue to be invoiced by Admax, with the exception of those domains where the domain registry rules do not allow this.
- Customers who wish to transfer the domain to another hosting provider or wish to manage the domain themselves for any other reason are entitled to do so at any time. Fees charged by the respective domain registry in the event of a change of ownership, and other costs incurred in connection with the transfer or change of ownership, are paid by the customer. Domain fees are managed by Admax until the domain has changed hands or been transferred.
- In case of payment after the due date of the invoice, domain names may expire. As soon as payment is received, the domain will be registered or renewed by Admax. In some cases, the TLD registry will charge an additional fee and in order for Admax to renew in these cases, this additional fee must also be paid to Admax by the customer. In order to avoid these additional fees, payment should always be made in time. The cost of these fees is shown in the domain name price list. All domain names paid after the due date risk being deregistered. If this happens, Admax is not liable.
- Payment can be made to a bank giro or bank account as indicated on the invoice. Payment can also be made through Payson and PayPal in the customer panel.
- In case of non-payment, issued invoices will normally be credited and all services will be terminated (unless otherwise agreed). In the event of termination due to non-payment, the customer's data (websites, domain names, e-mail, etc.) will be deleted within two weeks of the service's due date. Recovery of deleted data is not possible.
5. Transfer of contract and domain
- The customer may transfer the contract with the consent of Admax. The assignment and consent shall be in writing.
- Customers who wish to transfer domain names they have through Admax must send us the new owner's details by creating a support ticket. Admax will then prepare a form to be signed by the current owner. The cost of the actual change of ownership may be added depending on the TLD.
6. Admax responsibility
- Admax or its subcontractors do not exercise any control over information or material stored on Admax or subcontractor's servers, see however §§ 6.3 and 8.2. For operational reasons, Admax reserves the right, in connection with the investigation of a fault, malfunction or to ensure the delivery of the service, to examine and access any information stored on Admax systems which may be relevant to a successful investigation. Admax shall not be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect damages or financial loss due to errors, delays, inadequacies, interruptions, non-delivery of data, lack of availability or similar circumstances or events beyond the direct control of Admax. Admax shall also not be liable for any breach of Admax's or its subcontractors' or partners' computer resources resulting in the access, destruction or corruption of information, unless otherwise provided by Swedish law.
- Admax never deletes customer information. However, we reserve the right to move information to another data medium for system technical reasons. However, in case of termination of the contract, all data on the customer's account will be deleted two weeks (14 days) after the termination or after the end of the contract period.
- Admax treats all customer information as confidential, in order to protect the customer's privacy. Admax guarantees that no information contained in clients' file folders or e-mail accounts will be disclosed or made available to unauthorized persons, see however § 6.1, second paragraph. Admax may be ordered by the competent law enforcement authority to disclose such information to the relevant authorities. In case of suspicion of a crime against the client, Admax may disclose information or report to the criminal investigation authority on its own initiative without a request for such information having been made to Admax.
- Admax guarantees an availability of services included in the respective subscription of at least 99% calculated on a monthly basis. Regular scheduled service normally takes place at night (23.00-06.00) and is not the basis for calculating availability unless this service time does not exceed a total of 10 hours per month. Emergency security updates, which require immediate action, are also not the basis for calculating availability. Criminal attack on Admax or our suppliers' systems, resulting in downtime, is also not a basis for calculating availability. If the guarantee period is exceeded, the current subscription will be extended by one month free of charge as compensation. If the guarantee period is exceeded so that availability falls below 95%, the customer is entitled to compensation in the form of an extension of the subscription by two months free of charge. If the guarantee period is exceeded so that availability falls below 90%, the customer is entitled to compensation in the form of an extended subscription of three months. The request for compensation under this clause must be received by Admax no later than two weeks (14 days) after the right to invoke the clause has arisen.
7. Customer's responsibility
- The customer undertakes to comply with Swedish law, this also applies to linked items that are contrary to this. The Customer shall also comply with other regulations that may be conditions for the use of all or part of the traffic facilities on the Internet.
- The customer undertakes not to make any unauthorised intrusion into the computer resources connected to the Internet as a whole, nor into those of Admax or its subcontractors or partners.
- The customer is responsible for all actions taken through his/her account(s) in the form of correspondence and spam emails etc. Spam is considered abuse of the account and may result in termination.
- The customer is also responsible for all information published on their websites or otherwise made available through their subscription with Admax.
- The Customer may not sell, rent or give away space to its own customers within its hard disk space without permission from Admax. This applies to both customers with their own domain and customers under one of Admax's domains. The same applies to other services, including e-mail addresses, provided by agreement with Admax. Own customers are defined as anyone who is not an employee of a company, family or similar. Admax has reseller accounts that are well suited for this purpose and these do not require any special permission for resale.
8. User policy
- Admax cares about its reputation and therefore distances itself from any frivolous use of the Internet. Admax therefore reserves the right to freely review the following rules.
- Admax is allowed to check the information on our customers' storage space if there is a suspicion that the customer is in breach of the agreement. If a user violates the agreement, we reserve the right to block the information deemed inappropriate; if the violation is serious, the customer may be suspended, in whole or in part, from further use, without the right to a refund of fees paid to Admax.
- Web subscription means that the customer is given the opportunity to publish and provide material on the Internet via http or ftp technology.
- Admax shall always have a direct agreement with the owner of the domain name under which the web pages are published (exceptions may be made and in the case of reseller agreements, a direct agreement shall exist between the reseller and the end customer). The individual, company or organisation responsible for the publication of the web pages must be clearly identified.
- The Customer may delegate the operation of the web design, updating and other work on the subscription to another person or organisation. This does not limit the Customer's liability.
9. Distance contracts
- According to the Act (2000:274) on Consumer Protection in Distance Contracts and Home Sales Contracts, the withdrawal period is 14 days. The task of registering a domain or activating a web hosting service is considered to be the provision of a service. Performance begins within the withdrawal period (14 days) provided for in the law in question, to which the principal, the customer, agrees when ordering the domain and hosting service. The consequence of this consent is that there is no right of withdrawal, see Article 14(1) of the Act.
10. Privacy and data protection policy (GDPR)
- As an integral part of all agreements, Admax's Privacy and Data Protection Policy sets out how Admax handles personal data and the client's rights under Swedish law and the GDPR.
- The customer is responsible for personal data that he/she handles by using the resources provided by Admax. Where a Data Processor Agreement is required, one is available as an integral part of this Agreement and the Customer agrees to accept the terms thereof. In the event that a specially adapted personal data processing agreement is required, the client shall contact Admax in order to draw up such an agreement jointly with Admax and, in the event that a cost is incurred for drawing up such an agreement, the cost shall be borne by the client.
11. Force majeure
- Admax shall be exempt from damages and other sanctions if the performance of the contract is prevented or impeded by any circumstance - such as. war, government intervention, civil commotion, restrictions on energy supply, labour market disturbances, prohibitions, restrictions, failure to obtain permits, accidents, unfavourable transport or weather conditions or failure to obtain supplies from subcontractors - which Admax could not reasonably have foreseen at the time of conclusion of the contract and the consequences of which Admax could not have avoided or overcome either.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of this Agreement shall be settled in Swedish courts in accordance with Swedish law, preferably in the Stockholm District Court.